Nothing saddens and scares people like the thought that they can become ugly to someone who once thought all the stars were in their eyes.
Things that say a lot about people:
- The way in which they treat the waiter/waitress
- How they feel about the weather
- How they treat books
- Hands in general
- Their preferred creative outlet
- If they consider the affect they have on others in their environment
- How much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- Whether they like their picture taken
- Do they look to improve their food if it’s off?
- Whether or not they drink coffee
- How hot they like their food
- How honest they are with themselves, and with others
- If they look for correct grammar
- How they treat their parents and siblings
- The first things they do when they wake up
- The way they greet people they are uncomfortable around
- The amount they discuss other people’s issues
- Whether they like flowers or not
- How dark they like their chocolate
- Their favorite outfit
- Their favorite thing in general
- Their preferred outing
- The way they look at themselves in the mirror
I’ve seen a lot of days, and boy this sure is one
We went to bed that night and dreamed of better things,
Some devils, some gods, and I;
I came up with some alright considerations.
I can’t say I had them convinced,
but I’m not after their approval.
I make my choices after all.
Being a knight means everything, but I don’t
let it define me. When it’s time to go to work,
I’m who I need to be.
The rest of the time, I’m just me.